The primary decision-making level to prioritize the technology needs at the district and colleges is the VPs – I.S. Committee that includes the Vice Chancellor, Vice Presidents from the colleges, Associate Vice-Chancellor of HR, and I.S. Managers. This body is responsible for:
- Establishing and articulating district technology directions;
- Reviewing and approving technology strategic and operational plans;
- Establishing technology priorities;
- Reviewing and approving proposed technology policies;
- Developing I.S. budget alternatives for the district;
- Meeting accreditation standards.